It happens in the best of families – shoeboxes full of old photographs are damaged by heat, humidity, flooding, ultraviolet rays or the ravages of time. Now, those photos can be saved.
Using digital technology and old-fashioned artistry, we restore faded and damaged photographs to their original luster.
Are you are looking to retouch that “almost” perfect photograph? Restore that stained, scratched, water damaged, moldy, faded or old torn photo? Our digital photo restoration services are here to help you preserve these images for generations to come.
As experts in our field of digital photo restoration, photo retouching, and photo enhancement services, our focus is to ensure that those special memories or moments are preserved in time and remain more than just paper and chemicals
How it works:
Bring in your photograph and we’ll make a high-quality digital image of it. We will then combine creativity and imagination to repair any damage and restore the picture. You’ll get your original back with a restored, archival print. If you wish, we can even add or remove people from group photos, replace backgrounds, or add color to a black and white original.
Your photo can be as vivid as your memory.
A. File Creation:
- Scan – $20
- Copystand – $50
- Digital File (provided by you) – $0
- Same size or smaller – $0
- Up to 8×10 – $10
- Over 8×10 – $25
C. Restoration Level:
- None (copy only) – $0
- Light – $30
- Medium – $60
- Heavy – $90
D. Print Size:
- Digital File – $25
- 4×6 – $10
- 5×7 – $15
- 8×10 – $25
- 10×13 – $40
- 11×14 – $75
- 16×20 – $100
E. Rush Fee:
- No Rush (4-8 weeks) – $0
- Rush (Less than 30 days) – $25
- Rush (Less than 7 days) – $50
Total Cost: Add the amounts selected from sections A through E above.
• Scan: a flat photograph sized 8×10 or less, without broken glass, that can be scanned on a flatbed scanner.
• Copystand: a photograph over 8×10 or with enough damage that it cannot be scanned.
• Major areas of repair: faces, hands and areas of lost photographic emulsion which contain details essential to your photo.
• Light restoration: for lightly damaged originals with up to three minor repairs outside of major areas.
• Medium restoration: Includes ONE of the following: Restore one major area of repair OR color restoration of intact photo OR add or delete one person in a group photo OR colorization of intact black and white OR change background.
• Heavy restoration: Heavily damaged originals with more than three major areas of repair OR photo repair and colorization OR add or delete more than one person in a group OR colorize and restore black and white photo.