|Paul and Julie both have theatrical backgrounds and understand what casting directors are looking for. Paul’s shots have gotten his clients noticed by major casting directors and talent agents. His clients have booked work with many film, television, theatre and opera projects. Paul’s laid back personality and state of the art high tech lighting get you the results you need.
All options include color and black and white versions of each retouched image on CD (or emailed) with a print release. You can choose your border and name style when ordering. Full size and web-sized versions of each image are provided.
(16 and over)
(15 and under)
Clothing or background changes: $25
Additional images: $25
Location fee: $150 (outdoor locations are available at our studio for no extra charge)
Modeling comp cards are also available, contact us for details.
What to bring
- No whites or beige
- Wardrobe options: Solid colors, no prints, flattering necklines, nothing sleeveless… something you feel comfortable in.
- Dark or bright colors show up on camera best
- Fitted clothing
- No bulky turtlenecks or sweaters.
What do do before a session
- Make sure to get enough sleep! You want to feel refreshed and energetic at your session.
- Have an idea of what you want to achieve in your shoot.
What to keep in mind during a session
- We are here for you and your career and want to help you get the best shot possible!
- Make sure to communicate what you want in the shoot.
- Relax and have fun! BREATHE.
After the shoot
- You will be able to look at ALL of your images immediately after the shoot is over.
- Once you pick your image(s), we’ll get to work retouching them. Expect your CD or files via email in about two weeks. If you need them earlier for an audition, please let us know. A rush fee of $25 per image may apply if you need your images in less than 1 week.